Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted anything new, but mostly because life has been exceptionally good and I've been out living it. When I am home, I'm spending less time in front of this screen, the consequence of which is this blog falling out of date.

I've been seeing someone, as you might have noticed from my most recent pictures and it's going amazingly well. I really do feel ridiculously lucky to have her.

Now that I'm not tethered to a place because of a doctor, I've been considering a move again. I put my plans on hold last year for that reason and it was definitely the best move, but I can't tell that it's time for me to go.
The fortunate part of this is that I have a girlfriend with both a sense of adventure and opportunities with her career to see other places. We've decided when; now we just have to decide where...

No comments:

Post a Comment